The terms and conditions of the internet shop www.natures.sk operated by Natures s.r.o. are governed by the following shopping rules and valid legislation:
By submitting an internet order for the chosen goods, the customer makes a binding order and confirms that he/she has read the claims rules and these terms and conditions and agrees with them.
Confirmation of receipt of the order
The customer receives an order confirmation concerning all the data at the supplied email address.
Delivery of goods
We dispatch the goods within 24 hours of the order (in the case of payment upon receipt) and within 24 hours of receipt of the payment on our account in the case of a bank transfer, payments by PayPal and TatraPay. In the case of delivery by courier, parcels will be delivered on the following working day, although only if the order is received before 12.00.
We recommend that customers carefully inspect the state of the package when receiving the delivery, and, if the packaging is damaged, we recommend not accepting the package and writing a damage report (claim) with the employee of Slovenská pošta or the courier service.
Method of payment
The customer can choose among several methods of payment:
- Payment on receipt – the customer pays in cash on receiving the package to the delivery person or courier. Payment on receipt for the Czech Republic is only possible using the post office service, not by courier.
- Payment by bank transfer – the customer pays by bank transfer using the bank details sent by email after receipt of the order.
- Payment by PayPal – the customer pays using his/her own PayPal account or by bank card (the customer does not need to have a PayPal account).
Payment using the TatraPay system – customers pay using the web form of the TatraPay system (the customer must own a bank card issued by Tatra banka a.s.)
Postage and packaging
- Courier service: 4.00 EUR (for orders received by 12.00, delivery on the following day)
- Courier service with the extra service Flex Delivery with email and SMS notifications: 5.20 EUR (for orders received before 12.00, guaranteed delivery the next working day)
- First class post: 3.70 EUR (delivery usually in 1 working day).
- Second class post: 3.40 EUR (delivery usually in 2 working days).
For orders over 80.00 EUR, postage and packaging is free within Slovakia.
Postage and packaging outside Slovakia and the Czech Republic is calculated on an individual basis and announced to the customer. Only once the postage price is approved by the customer is the package sent.
Guarantee and claims
All the goods in the internet shop are of a standardized quality and are under guarantee (within their best before date) according to the valid legislative regulations and guarantee conditions of the manufacturer.
The goods can be returned within 14 days of their receipt. The condition for their return is that the goods must be undamaged, in their original packaging, and may not have been used or damaged in any other way. The invoice, or delivery note, must be attached to the goods. Based on this, the relevant amount will be returned to the customer, minus the price of postage and packaging.
The goods can be claimed within 14 days of receipt; the claim is dealt with by email. Claims are dealt with on an individual basis with the customer.
The seller has the right to cancel the customer’s order if the amount payable for the goods is not paid within 14 days (in the case of a payment by TatraPay, PayPal and bank transfer). The customer will be informed by email of the order cancellation.
The seller has the right to cancel the order or some of its part if the ordered type of goods is no longer manufactured or supplied to the market. The customer will be informed by email of the order cancellation or modification. If the order was made with an advance payment, the difference in price will be returned to the customer as quickly as possible.
The operator of the internet shop on the website www.natures.sk guarantees all its customers the protection of their personal data. Personal data will be used only to process orders, issue invoices and send the goods. Personal data is not provided to third parties, institutions or organisations. This information is governed by Act No. 122/2013 on the Protection of personal data and its later amendments.
These terms and conditions are valid from 30.1.2016